This Acceptable Use Policy sets out rules that you must follow when using this website www.globaltvandmovies.com . Please read this Acceptable Use Policy carefully before you start to use the Site. By using the Site, you accept this Acceptable Use Policy and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to this Acceptable Use Policy, please do not use the Site.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use the Site, you will accept any changes and agree to be bound by them.
Information about our company
We are www.globaltvandmovies.com and we operate the site. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08787910 and have our registered address at 145-157, St John Street, London EC1V 4PW United Kingdom.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of us or any other person;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to any person in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
- to send, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to send any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
In addition, you must not access without authority or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used in the provision of the Site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site including, without limitation, chat rooms and bulletin boards (“Interactive Services”).
Where we do provide an Interactive Service, we will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and, in particular, for minors). We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate for us to moderate the Interactive Service and if so, what kind of moderation is appropriate, in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service that we provide.
You are responsible for the manner in which you use any Interactive Service that we provide, including any material that you upload onto the Site using the Interactive Service. We expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of an Interactive Service by you in contravention of this Acceptable Use Policy, whether or not we moderate the Interactive Service.
Minors may only use Interactive Services that we provide if they have first obtained the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use any Interactive Services that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online as, even where provided, moderation is not foolproof.
The following content standards apply to any and all material that you upload to the Site, whether via an Interactive Service or otherwise (“Contribution”). These Content Standards apply to each pat of any Contribution as well as to the Contribution as a whole.
- where they state facts, be accurate;
- where they state opinions, be genuinely held; and
- comply with applicable laws in England and Wales and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive or hateful;
- include any sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark right other intellectual property rights of any person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to any person, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade any person’s privacy, or cause needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they originate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Breach & Remedies
If, in our absolute discretion, we think you have breached or are likely to breach this Acceptable Use Policy, we may:
- restrict or block your access to all or part of the Site on a temporary or permanent basis;
- take down any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site on a temporary or permanent basis;
- issue a warning to you;
- commence legal proceedings against you;
- disclose information about the breach to appropriate law enforcement authorities; and/or
- take any other action that we deem appropriate.
You will indemnify us against any and all costs, losses, damages and expenses (including administrative and legal expenses) that we may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect consequence of any breach by you of this Acceptable Use Policy.
How to report suspected breaches
If you suspect there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy by any third person, you can report the breach by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org