We are www.globaltvandmovies.com and we operate the site. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08787910 and have our registered address at 145-157, St John Street, London EC1V 4PW, England.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and this statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through the Site, or that you provide to us via the Site, will be processed by us. Please read this statement carefully.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide to us when registering or completing forms on the Site (including your personal details, contact details, work history and other profile information you may submit);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site, including any information we require to provide any products or services that you order from us through the Site; and
- details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide services that you order from us and to otherwise fulfil any obligations arising under any contracts between us;
- to help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site, when you choose to do so;
- to answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us; and
- to carry out market analysis and research.
We may share information about you with:
- other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- to a buyer or prospective buyer of us or our business;
- our professional advisers, such as our lawyers and accountants, where it is necessary for them to advise us; and
We may also share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas, such as hosting the Site and processing payments for services you order from us. However, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information by these third parties.
We may also provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide services that you order from us. For example, we may provide your contact information to other users in order that they can contact you about a job that you have advertised or applied for using the Site.
Except as set out in this statement, we will not share, sell or transfer your personal data to anyone else.
We may use your contract information to send you information about services that you have ordered from us. We may also use this information to send you information about other similar products or services that we offer. If you do not want to receive this type of information, please let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IP Addresses and cookies
Apart from the information mentioned above, we may also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address and the type of operating system software and browser software that you use; and
- information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
We use this information in order to:
- help us recognise you as a unique visitor to the Site so that, when you return, we are able to customise the Site to reflect your individual interests and preferences; and
- compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how you and other users use the Site and to help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site. We may share this aggregated information with our advertisers. This aggregated information will not identify you as an individual.
Storage of Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff located outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers (for example, staff who are involved in providing services that you order from us, processing your payment details or providing support services for the Site). By submitting your personal data to us through the Site, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
We have implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat the measures we have taken or use your personal information for improper purposes.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us. If we provide you with a user ID code or other password that allows you to access a restricted part of the Site, you must keep that information secret and ensure that the password is not used without your authority.
The Site contains links to other web sites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites that you choose to link to from the Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any other web sites that you visit so that you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
You are entitled to see the information that we hold about you. If you want a copy of this information or if you want to correct, update or change the information we hold about you at any time, please contact us (our contact details are set out below). Before we tell you what information we hold, we may need you to verify your identity and to pay us an administration fee in order to cover the cost of providing the information. Please note that in certain circumstances we may need to withhold information in order to comply with relevant data protection legislation.
Changes to your privacy statement
If we change this statement in any way, we will place an updated version on the Site. Please regularly review the statement on the Site to make sure you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we may share it with other parties.
How to contact us
You can contact us at:
Global TV and Movies Limited
145-147 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW